Sunday 30 September 2012

UFC President Dana White verbally attacks Bob Arum!

Dana White.

UFC President Dana White has launched a vicious assault on Top Rank CEO Bob Arum during an interview with MMAFighting.com. White started off by discussing the September 15th super showdown between Julio Cesar Chavez Jr and Sergio Martinez but ended up going into a rant about Arum.

Bob Arum.
"I love the sport of boxing and I watched, I bought the Chavez fight," said White. "Umm... So yeah, I mean, I'm happy for them. Listen, whenever boxing does good things and they pull killer pay-per-view, I'm always to see what they do on pay-per-view and I'm not those f*ckers... They did this much! I'm happy for them. I want to see combat sports do better. I want to see boxing pull bigger numbers. I'm not Bob Arum. That crusty d*ck, you know what I mean?"

"I'm not out there smashing everything we do and saying negative stuff about boxing. Boxing's f*cking great! It's an incredible sport. I wouldn't be sitting here now if it wasn't for the sport of boxing, you know? I'm not going to play Bob Arum's little pussy game. F*ck him!"

White then seemed to get even more annoyed when he was asked what he thought of Manny Pacquiao Vs Juan Manuel Marquez IIII going head-to-head with one of UFC's events on December 8th.

"That's what they do, they went head-to-head the same night on TV. They're crazy. Remember when Don King, Bob Arum used to go pay-per-view the same night? I know... I know... I get it. They took the same night we're on. Bob's a dick. This guy is a d*ck. Seriously, he's just a... He's a f*cking... You know, its like the guy can't... For some reason he hates the fact that this sport is doing well. Other guys are able to make money. Other athletes are able to perform and f*cking do great things. For some reason that bothers that old bastard. You know what I mean? F*ck him."

By Jack Price @PriceyJ97.

No comments:

Post a Comment