Friday 14 September 2012

Martinez & Chavez exchange harsh words...

Chavez Jr (left) with Martinez (right).

This Saturday, WBC middleweight world champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr takes on pound-for-pound contender Sergio Martinez in one of the biggest fights of the year. Now, I think it's fair to say that these do not like each other, you can even go as far as saying they actually hate each other. There is so much bad blood between them and they just can't stop insulting each other.

Martinez, who is obviously very hyped up for this fight, started with the trash-talk and made some pretty bold statements.

"I trained a long time dancing," said Martinez. "That's all I need to break his face a thousand times."

"I will punish him a lot and then I will knock him out. He will suffer a lot."

Chavez, who has been slightly quieter in the build-up to this fight, was quick to respond.

"I'm not only going to beat you; I'm going to retire you," said Chavez in reply to Martinez.

He continued: "I have seen when he was knocked out or knocked down and his eyes were white. He looked pretty good."

Seeing as Chavez brought up some of his history, 'Maravilla' decided to do a bit of the same.

"The only reason he is the champion is that he is Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, the son of the legend. His mouth is bigger than his brain, he's talking too much."

Chavez once again responded to these taunts, this time saying: "I am going to shut him up once and for all... He is just a big clown."

By Jack Price @PriceyJ97.

No comments:

Post a Comment