Monday 18 February 2013

Ndiaye: Groves hasn't impressed me, I will KO him!

By Jack Price @PriceyJ97.

Mohamed Ali Ndiaye meets highly-rated British middleweight George Groves for the vacant EBU title next month and the tough Senagali believes he will cause a major upset and become the first man to stop the unbeaten Londoner.

"I want to be world champion so I have to beat George Groves to do that," said Ndiaye. "I hear that Groves is looking past me at a world title next against Abraham and Stieglitz. He is wrong and this is being disrespectful to me, but he will find out on March 16th."

"I've never been stopped and he says he can knock me out, but it will be the opposite, I will knock him out."



"I wasn't impressed with Groves' win over Glen Johnson and I saw nothing there to really worry me. He was an old man, I'm in my prime and will give him a real fight."

Groves Vs Ndiaye takes place on the jam-packed Rule Brittania show on March 16th and Wembley Arena, and will be televised live on BoxNation (Sky 437, Virgin 546).

No comments:

Post a Comment