Monday 18 February 2013

Miguel Vazquez responds to Adrien Broner!

By Jack Price @PriceyJ97.

IBF lightweight world champion Miguel Vazquez has become frustrated with the words and actions of highly-rated WBC champ Adrien Broner who made the first defence of the title on Saturday night against Gavin Rees. Broner continues to call out WBO champion Ricky Burns, who Vazquez faces on March 16th, for a unification bout and the Mexican is angered that he is being left out of the equation.

"I guess nobody informed Broner that Burns is fighting me first on March 16th in England," Vazquez told BoxingScene.com. "Burns unlike Broner was willing to step up and face the best lightweight in the world. I have proven time and time again that at lightweight I can't be beat. So after I travel to Burns' country and put a boxing lesson on him and capture the WBO lightweight title, all that is left for me at lightweight is Broner."

"Adrien you talk the talk a lot, but I walk the walk and don't run my mouth."


"I have no fear and will travel to your hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio to take you out. I'll show you some real boxing, not like these deadman you have been fighting. And then when you lose to the real lightweight champion of the world you can move up to 140 and beat up some more bums and talk shit like you're doing something great until you get exposed for the real person you are."

No comments:

Post a Comment